This year, Cadbury Bournvita in partnership with Edusko will be offering 500 Nigerian children a STEM scholarship in 2022, via the Bournvita Tech Boot Camp platform.
The 2022 edition of Bournvita Tech Boot Camp will feature an improved curriculum to ensure the addition of value to our participants. Hence, there is an inclusion of 2 new modules: Computer vision with Machine Learning & AI and Explore science with Space Technology.
Preexisting modules such as: Robotics & Software Development, Gaming & 2D Animation, and 21st century skills – Collaboration, Communication, Problem solving, Creativity and Critical thinking, will also be included in the curriculum.
Howbeit, to participate in this year’s Bournvita Tech Boot Camp, participants should follow the steps below:
How to Register For Bournvita Tech Boot Camp 2022
- Buy a 500g or 900g Bournvita Jar.
- Send a 1 minute video of your child discussing,“If you were to develop a technology to solve a problem, what would it be? Tell us the problem and the technology.”
- Show preparation and consumption of Bournvita in the video, using the 500g/900g jar\
- Share video on your social media page and tag Bournvita Ng on Facebook & Instagram using #BournvitaTechBootCamp2022 #BournvitaTechBootCamp #StrengthtoDream
- After you have shared the video, visit https://www.edusko.com/bournvitatechbootcamp, and fill out the application form there.
This Bournvita Tech Boot Camp 2022 will be carried out on Zoom. Ensure that before registering, your child has access to a laptop and internet.
The Boot Camp is slated for ,1st August, 2022 through 26th August 2022. Note that the deadline for submission of entries is July 18, 2022.