Edo State Government has opened portal for qualified candidates to apply into the Edo State Civil Service.
Over 40 positions have been opened for application into Civil Service. Jobs are categorised into two: Junior Positions and Senior Positions.
- CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY III, GL. 06
- CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY IV, GL. 05
- MOTOR DRIVER, GL. 03
- MOTOR DRIVER-MECHANIC, GL. 04
- STORE KEEPER, GL. 04
- TOWN PLANNING ASSISTANT I, 04
- ACCOUNTANTS II, GL. 08
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS II, GL. 08
- ASSISTANT CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER GL. 13
- ASSISTANT CHIEF EDUCATION OFFICER GL. 13
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR GL. 15
- BUILDING OFFICER II, GL. 08
- CHIEF CLERICAL OFFICER, GL. 07
- CHIEF EDUCATION OFFICERS GL. 14
- CHIEF STATE COUNSEL GL. 14
- EDUCATION OFFICERS I GL. 09
- EDUCATION OFFICERS II GL. 08
- ENGINEER I (CIVIL, STRUCTURAL, & ELECTRICAL ONLY), GL. 09.
- HIGHER ESTATE OFFICER, GL. 08
- HIGHER EXECUTIVE OFFICER, GL. 08
- HIGHER STORE OFFICER, GL .08
- LANDS OFFICER II, GL. 08
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST II, GL. 08
- PHARMACIST GL. 10
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTANT I, GL. 12
- PRINCIPAL EDUCATION OFFICERS GL. 12
- PRINCIPAL EXECUTIVE OFFICER I, GL. 12
- PRINCIPAL EXECUTIVE OFFICER II, GL. 10
- PROCUREMENT OFFICER II, GL. 08
- PROGRAM ANALYSTS GL. 08
- SENIOR ASSISTANT EDUCATION OFFICER GL. 09
- SENIOR CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY, GL. 09
- SENIOR EDUCATION OFFICER GL. 10
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE OFFICER (ACCOUNTS) GL. 09
- SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER II, GL. 13.
- SENIOR NURSING OFFICER, GL. 10
- SENIOR STATE COUNSEL GL. 10
- STATISTICIANS GL. 08
- TECHNICAL OFFICER (TOWN PLANNING) GL. 07
- TOWN PLANNING OFFICER II, GL. 08
According to Edo Government, prospective candidates must possess the required qualifications, experience and skills.
They must possess the minimum Academic requirements for each role: Degree (Second Class Lower), HND/OND (Lower Credit), or NCE (Merit).
Only Graduates of 2016 to date are eligible to apply for GL. 08 Positions.
Candidates must also have completed the mandatory NYSC Program (where applicable) and be computer literate, with good interpersonal/leadership skills and can work effectively in teams.
Edo Government notes that all applications must be submitted within three (3) weeks from the date of the publication, and candidates must not be more than thirty five (35) years of age as at the time of application.
Candidates shall apply for only One (1) position as multiple applications will result in disqualification. Edo State Government does not require Candidates to make any payments to any person or organization and equal opportunity is guaranteed for all Candidates for this free, fair and merit driven recruitment exercise.
To apply, visit the Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal and complete the online Application Forms via link portal link below.
Visit Edo State Government Recruitment Portal