The 2020 virtual edition of Bournvita Tech Boot Camp gets underway August 3.
The tech boot camp tends to expose children (from ages 9 to 16) to the technologies of the fourth industrial revolution.
In its maiden edition, 50 smart “bourntechies” were impacted and inspired to achieve their potential and build a strong career in Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) through an onsite, week-long boot camp.
This year’s edition of Bournvita tech boot camp is going virtual, due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
According to Edusko, children will learn how to build robotic cars, develop interesting games, write basic python codes, and learn Google CS first curriculum.
How to Participate in Bournvita Tech Boot Camp
Interested persons can receive a free slot to the virtual edition before July 26. The event itself commences August 3 and ends 4th of September
Create a 1-minute video of the interested participant sharing why he/she should be selected for the virtual Tech Bootcamp
Complete the registration on https://tinyurl.com/y2xvoc74 by filling the form
Criteria For Submission
After entering the contest, approval of your entry is up to Bournvita Nigeria, and only entries considered acceptable will be valid for the contest.
The following needs to be acknowledged before entry;
- Submission(s) must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Bournvita Nigeria as determined at Bournvita Nigeria’s sole discretion.
- Prohibited entries deemed unacceptable by the administration team will be rejected and disregarded.
- Submission(s) should not contain any third-party materials, or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark, design that identifies a brand (other than Bournvita Nigeria).
- Entries become the property of Bournvita Nigeria and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an entry, you agree to allow Bournvita Nigeria to use your entry for publicity purposes.
- Entrants, by entering the contest, accept to and give Bournvita Nigeria consent to feature their images/ entries in future communication of Campaigns, including but not limited to press features, videos and photos, and social media platforms.
- Bournvita Nigeria reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of an entry and Entrant (including an Entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process.
- Failure by Bournvita Nigeria to enforce any of its rights during the contest or at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.