Do you know that Ikeja Electric PLC has an android app? The lightweight app (uses small memory) gives customers the option of carrying out services anywhere, anytime.
If you’re an existing Ikeja Electric subscriber, simply download our App today and login with your account number, to have access to:
– View bills and payment history
– Pay your energy bill quickly using your card
– Request new connection
– Make a complaint or enquiry
– Check power supply information
– Access our information center
– Chat with our bot or live agents
To use the App, you’ll need to be a registered Ikeja Electric customer.
IE Mobile Description
Why Should Customers Get Ikeja Electric App?
The App has essential services that normally would have you visit their office. Most times, there is need to make a complaint or find about a service. This app comes to the rescue. Highlighted below are the reasons it proves useful:
- Whenever there is an unexpected outage for a long time, customers get to find out directly from IE, what might have been the cause.
- For lightening issues, such as installation and re-connection, customers get to contact IE.
- Customers get to pay bills wherever they are, as long as there is stable internet connection.
What Could Go Wrong with Ikeja Electric App?
Typical of any app, customers are likely to encounter minor bugs (app errors). However, this might be due to smartphone limitations or some overlooked section from the App Developer.
However the condition of the App, as you will soon find, the idea is great and you would have nothing but a few megabytes of data to lose should it turn out bad. Download Via Play Store:
The app requires Android version 4.1 upwards. You would need Google Play Store App Installed on your Smartphone.
Read also: 4 Reasons Why You Need IT Support Services