Google Keep app is developed by Google LLC. It is a note-taking app, also available online, that allows users to create notes, lists, time and place reminders, and more. A key feature of Google keep is that all notes are saved on the account rather than the device.
Capture inspiration when it strikes! Keep is simply the quickest way to offload ideas, thoughts, and to-dos without losing focus.
• Create notes and lists, set time and place reminders, and check off your completed tasks.
• Add a collaborator to your notes and lists, then get things done together.
• Add photos and drawings, or just draw on your photos.
• Dictate your thoughts, Keep will transcribe them for you.
• Search notes by automagically created topics.
• Group notes together with #labels.
• Color notes for easy scanability.
• Access your notes on any device. synced automatically to your phone, tablet, watch, and laptop via the Google Keep website, or Chrome app.
• Use “Ok Google” voice commands to “take a note” or “add to to-do list”.
Google Keep – Notes and Lists – Description
Why Install Google Keep App?
As you go about your daily activities, you are, at one time or the other, going to need to note some ideas you recollect or make. At that moment, opportunity might deny you of pen and paper. Retaining it in your mind might prove ineffective as other things can make you forget. This is where Google Keep App Comes in. With the Google Keep App installed on your phone, all you need do is open it, tap the create icon, enter the note title and content, and you are good to go. Here are the feature of Google Keep App you’ll love
NOTE DICTATION – If you are too engaged to type, you can dictate and Google Keep will do the translation for you.
PHOTOS AND DRAWINGS INCLUSION – You can add photos and draw while creating a Note.
NOTE SEARCH – When you have voluminous notes, you can search for notes based on topics.
LABELS – Easily group notes with labels.
What could go wrong with Google Keep App?
The Bugs encountered in the use of Google Keep App can be due to device insufficiency. Phone limitations can affect the smooth running of the app. Especially when photos and drawing are to be included.
Everyone that has a smartphone would need this app to take notes on the go.
The App requirement varies with device. You would need Google Play Store App Installed on your Smartphone.
A computer scientist, with over 8 years in the academic world. Practically, I have single-handedly built numerous plugins, softwares, apps, and websites. Best known for Wp Tic-Tac-Toe. A game integration plugin for WordPress-powered websites.