A major error that most CONLOG prepaid meter users are getting is that of the AAAAAAA. The error occurs after punching all tokens and the prepaid meter refuses to accept them.
As this has been a major deterrent to loading tokens, many electricity customers have been unable to purchase electricity units. For this reason, Geeky Nigeria, under dire circumstances has taken the responsibility of resolving the persistent issue.
We reached out to CONLOG and Ikeja Electric (IE). CONLOG provided us with a link – http://kctmanagement.conlog.com, where customers can enter their 11 or 13-digit meter number to view their Key Change Tokens.
The link only worked for some customers, as not all customers were able to find their meter numbers to view tokens.
However, Ikeja Electric (IE) users, would have to request a key change.
- Visit IE Portal – https://www.ikejaelectric.com/kctcheck/
- Input your meter number and click submit
- If your meter number was found, you should see two tokens, 20 digits each; New Token 1 and New Token 2
- Load each followed by enter, then load your credit token
- If your meter number was not found, the error – “Error: Info not found. Please check your data.” should display. At this point, you will have to contact IE to confirm if your prepaid meter has been paired. Otherwise, you’ll need to pair before loading tokens.
You can also retrieve your KCT for Ikeja Electric using the USSD Method.
FOR MTN, 9MOBILE, AND GLO NETWORKS.
- Dial *7024#
- Select 2 for Token retrieval.
- Input your meter number to retrieve your KCT.
According to Ikeja Electric, the meter upgrade does not affect your current meter units.
Read also: 5 Reasons Why Your Prepaid Meter Is Rejecting Tokens