EKEDC (Eko Electricity Distribution Company) is one of the eleven electricity distribution companies in Nigeria.
The company supplies electricity to the southern part of Lagos and Agbara in Ogun state.
It covers areas such as Apapa, Festac, Ojo, Mushin, island, Agbara, Orile and Apapa. EKEDC head office is located at 25, Marina Road, Lagos island Lagos.
If you reside within their coverage areas, you may want to acquire a prepaid meter from them.
Follow the steps below to easily acquire your prepaid meter from EKEDC:
- Go to EKEDC official website to order online or download PDF form – https://ekedp.com/page/OrderMeter
- If you can’t order online, download and fill the PDF application form.
- Submit the form at the nearest EKEDC business unit, and make your payment.
- Online confirmation of EKEDC customer debt profile and proposed settling/reconciliation will be applied based on the EKEDC Debt Recovery Policy.
- The ticket number will be generated upon completion of the online application process for the Eko Electricity Distribution Company.
- Once completed, proceed to MAP’s website to register with the ticket number and follows the process as laid down by the MAP for prepaid meter acquisition.
- MAP will guide the customer on the key steps as regards the installation process of the EKEDC new purchased prepaid meter.
As at the time of writing, EKEDC Single Phase Meter costs N39,375.00, and 3 Phase Meter costs N68,901.00.