Apart from that fact that it is rich in Vitamins especially Vitamin A and E, African Black Soap has been known to treat several skin conditions; from Eczema, Stretch Marks, Pimples, to Hyperpigmentation.
This amazing black is the ultimate beauty soap for both men and women who wants to achieve a glowing and radiant skin.
Materials needed to make Glowing African Black soap
- 1 Wrap of Black Soap
- 1 teaspoon Sandalwood
- 25ml Honey
- 2 tablespoons Palm Oil
- 1 teaspoon Moringa
- 1 teaspoon Neem
- 1 teaspoon Shea Butter
Shea butter provides moisturizing benefits for the skin, it also helps to soothe the skin and reduces the appearance of dark spots.
Steps To Make African Black Soap
After you might have gotten the necessary ingredients:
- Unwrap your black soap and pour it in a bowl.
- Add the honey.
- Add one teaspoon each herbs.
- Add the shea butter and Palm Oil.
- Mix the whole mixture together until you have gotten a perfect mixture or till you can no longer sight any of the herbs.
- Leave it for seven days before using it, let the ingredients be fully incorporated before using it.
African Black soap has anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, anti antifungal properties which are known to careful reduce fine lines, acne, hyperpigmentation and gently heal the skin from various infections.
Once you begin to use African black soap, you would notice changes in your skin after 2 weeks of usage. This soap won’t just glow your skin, it will help reduce the appearance of dark soap and acne.