Having pimples on your face can make you feel bad to the extent of feeling ashamed to look your face in the mirror, or shy away from taking pictures.
Pimples cause discomfort for teens and even adults, it is something you will encounter at one stage in life.
Today you will know how to get rid of pimples in three days and guess what? This method is very easy and you can do it yourself at home. All you need is tomato and sugar.
According to an article on healthline, tomatoes contains lycopens that is responsible for repairing cells as it contains antioxidants.
Research also has it that lycopene’s antioxidant properties can help keep free radical levels in balance, protecting your body against some of these conditions.
In addition, test-tube and animal studies show that lycopene may protect your body against damage caused by pesticides, herbicides, monosodium glutamate (MSG) and certain types of fungi.
Here are few steps to follow below:
- Get three tomatoes and two teaspoons of sugar.
- Cut the tomatoes into smaller sizes, and add two teaspoons of sugar.
- Mix together to form a paste.
- Add little water if too dry then grind for about five minutes.
- Apply it on your face with a dry white clean towel, massage gently.
- Wash away with warm water.
Source: My aunt who is a Cosmetologist told me this and I have tried this and it worked for me and friends.
Try this for three days, the pimples will be gone and you will have a smooth and fresh face again!