Ikeja Electric (IE) recently introduced its DT Connect Web App to simplify the process of requesting a new transformer.
According to IE, The DT Connect App is a web portal that automates the processes by which Contractors submit new requests for transformer installations and commissioning of transformers.
Contractors no longer have to submit written applications (or any paper document) for new connection requests to IE offices as such requests can now be made via the DT Connect Web App.
How to Use IE DT Connect Web App
- Log on to https://dtconnect.ikejaelectric.com
- Sign up to create an account as a Contractor.
- Follow the steps to fill the required information correctly and upload the necessary documents.
Submit new requests
- Only contractors whose profile have been approved can make a new transformer connection request.
- Log on to https://dtconnect.ikejaelectric.com and sign in with your Username and Password.
- This will load your (Contractor’s) profile page.
- From the profile page, you can submit new requests for project approval.
Upon submission, your entry will be reviewed internally by Ikeja Electric within 48 hours, after which you will be contacted via your email address with your new account information (Username and default password) to log in to your profile.
For further information about the DT Connect Web App, download the help guide from the portal.