The Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) has a guide on how to report electrical hazard/risk via their website – ekedp.com
EKEDC is an electricity distribution company operating in Southern Lagos State (Ojo, Festac, Ijora, Mushin (also covers Orile areas), Apapa, Lekki (Ibeju areas), Lagos Island (Ajele areas) & part of Ogun State (Agbara)
To report safety concerns, EKEDC customers within their coverage areas, have the option to visit the branches, or utilise the feature being provided on the website.
The following steps highlights how to make a report:
- Go to your browser and visit the website – www.ekedp.com
- Click on the blue button on the top right of your screen
- Click on the “Health and Safety menu”
- From the Dropdown, Click “Safety Issue – Quick Reporting”
- A dialog box should display, provide the required information and click submit.
For more information, you can watch the video explanation in their official update on Twitter.