The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in collaboration with First City Monument Bank (FCMB) has called on AgriTech startups, entrepreneurs, innovators and enthusiasts across Nigeria to participate in the Agro-Hack Challenge & Technology Summit.
The 2022 edition of the challenge is open to Nigerian Agritech startups, Agri-business entrepreneurs, engineers, inventors, and tech solution aficionados.
Geeky Nigeria reports that the Agro-Hack Challenge is an AgriBusiness and AgriTech-focused challenge to crowdsource innovative solutions to challenges faced across the Agricultural ecosystem in Benue State and Nigeria at large.
This year’s edition aims to provide fresh solutions in Nigeria’s agricultural value chain such as Production (input, fertilizers, irrigation, greenhouses, vertical farming, etc), Processing, Storage, Agricultural Finance., Agricultural Commerce, and Supply chain.
The deadline for applications is December 14, 2022. Successful participants will get access to benefits and prizes such as:
- Providing Agricultural value chain players in Benue State, and Nigeria at large, along with the resources to grow and scale agri-businesses
- Entrepreneurship coaching and Mentorship
- Startup Idea Validation.
- Access to local and international markets.
- Access to digital tools and infrastructure.
- Grant funding & follow-on investments.
Visit the official application page – https://bit.ly/agro-hack