A leading tech firm, Ericsson is looking for a Price Manager Graduate who has completed their studies between 2020 and 2021.
According to the firm, they must have any of the following bachelor’s degrees: engineering, business, finance, or economics. The Candidate should not have more than 1-year work experience and must have completed their National Service (NYSC) program.
Geeky Nigeria reports that Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
For the Price Manager Graduate, Ericsson needs a candidate that satisfies the following: Mindset to learn, grow and challenge the norms, Good at solving complex problems, Enjoys and gets excited by creating value for customers, Understands customer and market insight, Good communication and social skills, Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio, and Proficiency in Microsoft office.
According to the company, the graduate will gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will assist in furthering their careers. They will not only work with the teams on live projects but will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
Major benefits of the Ericsson Price Manager Graduate role are:
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job.
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms, and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On-the-job training and mentorship programs are provided by senior specialists in the industry.
To apply, visit – https://jobs.ericsson.com/job/Lagos-Pricing-Manager-Graduate-Lago/760898202/